10 Tattoos We ♥

LIFESTYLE 10 Tattoos We ♥


(via)
Neutral Milk Hotel - 'In the Aeroplane Over the Sea'

(via)
Tegan and Sara - 'Fix You Up'

(via)
Mumford & Sons - 'After the Storm'

(via)
Joy Divison - 'Love Will Tear Us Apart'

(via)
The Cure - 'Just Like Heaven'

(via)
Pixies - 'Where is My Mind?'

(via)
The Temper Trap - 'Sweet Disposition'

(via)
Something Corporate - 'Watch the Sky'

(via)
The Smiths - 'There is a Light That Never Goes Out'

(via)
Coldplay - 'Fix You'


I've ummed and ahhed about getting inked forever. I still haven't done it. I've had piercings but never gone for the permanent marker... one day. If I do get a tat, I reckon it could feature song lyrics. Or maybe not - a bit emo? Idk.


Anywho, here's some awesome hipster, indie song lyrics tattoos for you to have an ogle at. Couple of them might be a bit cliche (Neutral Milk Hotel, The Smiths and Joy Division particularly) but what the hell. I still love the 'Love Will Tear Us Apart' tat.

Which one's your favourite? Do you have any similar tattoos? Why not tell us about or even send us a pic!

1 comment:

  1. To see some cool Hipster Tattoos check out "Hipster The Get Down" on YouTube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzYHHl24iDo

    ReplyDelete